I feel so techy- my first blog! Training officially starts this week - ironically - my "first day" of training is a "REST" day - hahaha! However I have already started on my own. I ran 3 miles yesterday - it is already going much better than when I started a month ago. When I looked down to see when it was time for my 15mn water break - 17:30 minutes had passed! A small accomplishment - but it took me by surprise. I've found that if I take a break every 15mn from the machines - it helps to wake up my feet - they fall asleep on treadmills & other machines. Before I knew it - I only had 3mn left of my 30mn run - it felt great!
Even though it's a "rest" day - my goal is to still get to the gym tonight. We are expecting a blizzard so my work out might consist of shoveling- oh well... I'm learning not to beat myself up when I can't get a work out in - my goal is lifelong fitness - oh and with a 1/2 marathon to boot! I am so excited to be sharing this experience with you - what a blessing to have good friends and internet! Have a good training day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment