Monday, March 16, 2009

New Milestone

Hi! I hit the 4 mile mark this weekend - Saturday. I know that isn't very far but it was a mental thing for me - I have always trained for a 5K (3.1 miles) so it was a mental block to exceed the 3 mile mark - but I did it! I really like your run 1 mile - walk 1 minute - that really helps; especially on a treadmill - I just focused one 1 mile at a time - I know that training schedule will help as my miles increase.
I also decided I am no longer stepping on the scale - in fact I would rather smash it! hahaha :-)
I gained 3lbs this week - with all the running/tranining in the last month - it just doesn't make sense. I know my diet isn't the greatest (hello happy hour this week???) but I have had happy hours all along and 3 lbs 1 week?!? - grrr... oh well I am trying to focus on how I feel... Because before I stepped on the scale I would have sworn that my pants fit looser and my legs looked a little tighter - so now I'm going with that! :-)

It's 60 degrees today! I think I might finally be able to run outside! (Just afraid of the ice so we'll see...)

Have a gerat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment