Another outside run - but it was cold! Oh well still felt good.
3 mi feels a lot further outside but it's getting easier.
Busy day at work so I can't fill in too much - other than the fact that I wore a pedometer the other day at work - and I clocked in 5 mi of walking at work! Crazy! How can I still not be losing weight?! Again trying not focus on the # - how things fit - but those are tight too... trying to avoid the muffin top syndrome! hahaha
I'm sure diet is a big factor... I hate being 35! :-)
How is spring break? Are you guys getting crazy and having a beach party in your living room???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same way. My weight has gone up too. I'm like, WTF???? Drives me crazy. But daniel says I'm shrinking. I don't feel like it, but I have been buying size small training clothes lately. Surely that says something. I've been more dilligent with my abs, and I'm starting to notice the faintest of toning lines in there somewhere below all the fat rolls and stretch marks. If I could lay off the animal crackers (or any type of munchy food I chow on at night) I'd probably see MORE of those lines.
ReplyDelete