Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 2!

I was able to get a workout in after all! I decided not run as I don't want to do the same exercise everyday. I did 3 miles on the elliptical using the arms (full body work out). Tonight is just 2 miles - official start day - I will run more than that - but at least I'm ahead of the game... for now! hahaha
How is your ankle?!? I was surprised that you remembered the BWCA!
I was thinking about the Boundary Waters yesterday - what a great experience. If I remember right though - I wasn't that tough everyone had to carry my load - I remember feeling very guilty having someone carry 2 packs! You inspired me to work out - I fuigured if you can run 9 miles injured; I coudl get off ass and go 3 - oh you put me to shame! :-)

Thought for the day - what is your favorite memory from any of your pets? Catching the turtles in Rose Lake are NOT considered pets! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment