Monday, March 9, 2009
Beautiful Biff
Logged 9 miles yesterday in 1:34. At mile 4 I was distracted by a car, and stepped on a rock and went flying. I caught myself, but my ankle hurt bad! I kept going though, thinking only of Jen and her portaging a canoe while injured. It took about a half mile for the pain to subside, and then I was good to go! I tried a powerbar gel for the first time, at mile 5.5, and it was hard to force down (totally gross) but seemed to help with the energy and the hunger pains. Overall, it was the easiest time I've had with 9 miles. I was tired, but not as tired as I have been. And my legs didn't hurt as much afterward (well, except the ankle). I wonder if I'm really finally starting to get stronger?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment