Friday, March 13, 2009

Hi! Sorry for the delay - work was crazy busy (full moon does it every time!) Wed I took off - Matt talked me into Happy Hour after a Dr's apt... hahaha I knew I should have gone in the AM.
Thursday I did a Body Sculpting class at the gym... seriously it hurts to even type! j/k... no really it does :-) Today I ran 3.1 (5k) miles. I was running late this morning (Day off!) to babysit Laura's kids so I set the treadmill a little faster to still get the miles in - it wasn't too bad! Tomorrow is a longer run for me - although I have to laugh my longer runs are your easy days! oh well - gotta start somewhere right?

I'll remember what you told me - stop when you need to but just keep going - one foot in front of the other... it helps - your voice is in my head - does that mean I'm crazy?!?
Going to an Opening Night at the Guthrie Theater with my mom & dad, Cookie & Matt - tomorrow might be rough - but one foot in front of the other right? I like your training schedule 1 mile / 1 mn rest I'm going to try that. have a great night- I wish we running together!

PS - I can't wait to run outside! I'm beginning to feel like a hamster on one of those wheels!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha hampster! I totally know that feeling. I love that I have a treadmill but would so rather be outside.

    ReplyDelete