After 11.5 last Monday, yes 9 days ago, I've done nothing. I came down with a cold and can't shake it. I thought rest would be smarter than trying to train anyway, but now I'm doubting my decision. I did 3 this morning, treadmill, and it wasn't hard but it wasn't easy. It was work. I've got the half marathon on Sunday, just days away, and I'm getting really nervous, especially since I'm STILL not healthy, and I'm pretty sure I'll ALSO have my period that day. Nothing like overcoming challenges in the face of adversity! So, here's a rookie question: what do you do when you're on the rag and on a run at the same time? I plan at least a 2:20 time. That's a long time to be chafing sensitive areas if you have to wear a feminine napkin! Sorry for the TMI.
Bras, however, are a much safer topic. My best ones (least bounce with best shape) are Moving Comfort. Second favorite are Saucony. But I still have to pair it with a top that has a semi-supportive bra system built in. I don't like to feel any bounce at all; makes me self-conscious. I think they do still bounce, but if I can't feel it I can ignore it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment